Everywhere I go, someone always asks me the same question: “Can men who have diabetes become impotent?” The doubt about whether diabetes really causes impotence is very common, but a subject little explored socially.
Most of the time, women ask me this question, precisely because it is such a taboo subject. Mothers, wives and girlfriends feel pressured by this possibility.
To better clarify this situation, I recorded a video, which you can see below:
You must have already found out whether diabetes causes impotence or not, right? Although it seems daunting to face all the complications of diabetes in the long term, this task is essential for you to maintain a good quality of life, and that it happens depends on you.
With Education(knowledge about diabetes) and Theme, You can avoid all these complications of diabetes in your life. Open your mind and see the diagnosis of diabetes as an opportunity to change your lifestyle.
Understand how diabetes affects your sex life
Find out how diabetes may be interfering with Quality of your sex life and find solutions to their problems.
Answer the following questions:
- How important is sexual activity in your life?
- Do you have diabetes and have difficulties in your sexual life?
- Do you feel pain during intercourse?
- Do you want to get pregnant but have diabetes?
- Or do you want to take a break but don’t know which contraceptive method to use?
- Are you already in menopause and have diabetes?
- Do you want to know if diabetes can cause infertility?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you should read the e-book: “SEX and DIABETES: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
For more information, click the button below: